- Skip the lines and join a captivating guided tour of Rome's Colosseum, and feel the haunting history of gladiator battles come alive beneath your feet
- See where animals were raised into the arena, and look down upon this once bloody stage from the VIP section, as Caesar himself would have done
- Visit the ruins of ancient Rome's bustling political and commercial hub, the Roman Forum
If you've ever tried to defeat a rampaging tiger with a trident, you'll sympathize with the daily grind of ancient Rome. If not, join this immersive guided tour of the Colosseum and the Roman Forum to time-travel back to the gory glory days of the once-mighty empire. Skip the long lines and get guided through Rome's iconic amphitheater, see its old political center, and learn about the mythical hill upon which the city was founded.
Are you not entertained?
Few places in the world are as haunting and awe-inspiring as the Colosseum in Rome. Unsurprisingly, few places have such long queues to get in! Give a thumbs down to waiting around, and skip past the grumbling lines like a happy gladiator who just won their freedom.
Your guide will paint a vivid picture of the violent history held within the ancient walls as you wander the arena floor. See the VIP section where Caesar sat, the cheaper seats where baying crowds begged for bloodshed, and the trapdoors through which wild animals were raised into the arena.
The odyssey continues to the spectacular ruins of the Roman Forum – the hub of ancient Rome. Here's where rousing political speeches were made, criminals were sentenced, goods were traded, and where angry mobs assembled.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the Touristation Infopoint Colosseum & Forum
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts
- If you are on Piazza Venezia facing the Vittorio Emanuele II Monument (white monument), go to the right and cross the park Piazza d'Aracoeli. On the other side of the park, you can find the Touristation infopoint
- The tour will end with the visit of the Colosseum
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Bus 40 or 64 from Termini Station or 64, 91 or 492 from the Vatican
- It is not recommended to take the metro B to get to the Colosseum
Colosseum: Skip The Line + Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum
Get the only ticket that gives you access to the Colosseum arena floor
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Last Minute Tickets
Priority entrance to three Roman wonders – it's one unforgettable day!
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill + Colosseum Video Guide
The best way to immerse yourself in the incredible history of Ancient Rome
Colosseum Underground: Night Tour
A unique chance to see Rome's greatest architectural attraction at night!
Colosseum Underground: Guided Tour
Discover the stunning subterranean secrets of this world-famous amphitheater
Mamertine Prison + Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Explore the ancient prison of St. Peter, the Colosseum and Roman Forum
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Tour in German, French or Russian
Skip the line with a guided tour of ancient Rome in German, French or Russian
Colosseum Underground: Night Tour + Skip The Line
Enjoy an atmospheric twilight odyssey of Rome, without the daytime tourists