- Get access to the frequently running Hop-on Hop-off Bus Rome, with free WiFi on board and a free downloadable app to remind you of the stops
- See the best of Rome's ancient past at the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Visit the Trevi Fountain, the Vatican, Santa Maria Maggiore and more when you hop off at all major sightseeing locations
See the best of Rome's ancient past at the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Your Hop-on Hop-off Bus Rome pass lasts 24 or 48-hours, so create your own itinerary and see the sights at your own pace.
Just like eating pizza and throwing a coin in the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum is probably high on your list of things to do in Rome.
Tick off this ancient wonder, then tour the rest of the city in ease and comfort on the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Rome.
With access to a route that stops all over Rome with frequently running buses, free WiFi on board and a 24 or 48-hour pass to play with, you're all set!
Visit the Trevi Fountain, the Vatican, Santa Maria Maggiore and the rest of the best of la Cittá Eterna.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for paper tickets before 13:00 at the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center (opens at 09:30). You'll get one ticket for the buses and one for the Colosseum
- Colosseum: reserve the first available entry timeslot on the same day after 14:00 at the visitor center. It is recommended to do so before 13:00. Once you scanned your ticket to enter the Colosseum, you can visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on the same day or the next day
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus: You activate the ticket with the first use, then it's valid for 24 or 48 hours
- First departure 09:00, last 19:30. Line A departs every 10 minutes, lines B and C every 30 minutes
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Starting Terminals around the train station Roma Termini: Terminal A: Termini-Marsala / Via Marsala 7; Terminal B: Largo di Villa Peretti / Largo di Villa Peretti 1; Terminal C: Piazza dei Cinquecento
- Stop 2: Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 3: Colosseo / Via di San Gregorio
- Stop 4: Circo Massimo / Piazzale Ugo la Malfa
- Stop 5: Piazza Venezia / Via di Teatro Marcello 32
- Stop 6: Vaticano / Lungotevere Tor di Nona
- Stop 7: Fontana di Trevi / Via del Tritone 179 (not on Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- Stop 7B: Piazza di Spagna / Via Ludovisi (Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- Stop 8: Piazza Barberini / Via Barberini 16
Domitilla Catacombs: Guided Tour + Shuttle Bus + Hop-on Hop-off 48H
Explore the largest catacombs in the city with a guide and get 48-hour transport
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line + Hop-on Hop-off Bus
Get skip-the-line access to the Vatican plus 24 or 48 hours of city sightseeing
Colosseum + Vatican Museums: Skip The Line + Hop-on Hop-off Bus 48H
Get right in to see the Eternal City's top highlights - with no transport hassle