Tickets for Colosseum + Hop-on Hop-off Bus 48H
Save time and money in Rome with one easy ticket
- Get access to the frequently running Hop-on Hop-off Bus Rome, with free WiFi on board and a free downloadable app to remind you of the stops
- See the best of Rome's ancient past at the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Visit the Trevi Fountain, the Vatican, Santa Maria Maggiore and more when you hop off at all major sightseeing locations
See the best of Rome's ancient past at the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Your Hop-on Hop-off Bus Rome pass lasts 48-hours, so create your own itinerary and see the sights at your own pace.
Just like eating pizza and throwing a coin in the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum is probably high on your list of things to do in Rome.
Tick off this ancient wonder, then tour the rest of the city in ease and comfort on the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Rome.
With access to a route that stops all over Rome with frequently running buses, free WiFi on board and a 48-hour pass to play with, you're all set!
Visit the Trevi Fountain, the Vatican, Santa Maria Maggiore and the rest of the best of la Cittá Eterna.
- 48H ticket for the City Sightseeing Roma Hop On Hop Off buses
- Audioguide on the bus highlighting must-see places in Rome
- Free WiFi on the bus
- One entrance for the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, valid on any date at any time during opening hours until the end of the year
- Guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Audio guide inside the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper tickets on the bus or at the Visitor Center Colosseo, Via IV Novembre (Piazza Venezia) (09:00-15:00). You'll also get your ticket for the Colosseum there
- Colosseum: Go to the ticket office and ask for the next available timeslot, starting from 14:00. You can use your ticket for the Colosseum until the end of the year. Once you scanned it, it's valid for 2 consecutive days
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus: You activate the ticket with the first use, then it's valid for 48 hours
- First departure 09:00, last 19:30. Line A departs every 10 minutes, lines B and C every 30 minutes
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Starting Terminals around the train station Roma Termini: Terminal A: Termini-Marsala / Via Marsala 7; Terminal B: Largo di Villa Peretti / Largo di Villa Peretti 1; Terminal C: Piazza dei Cinquecento
- Stop 2: Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 3: Colosseo / Via di San Gregorio
- Stop 4: Circo Massimo / Piazzale Ugo la Malfa
- Stop 5: Piazza Venezia / Via di Teatro Marcello 32
- Stop 6: Vaticano / Lungotevere Tor di Nona
- Stop 7: Fontana di Trevi / Via del Tritone 179 (not on Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- Stop 7B: Piazza di Spagna / Via Ludovisi (Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- Stop 8: Piazza Barberini / Via Barberini 16