Tickets for Colosseum Belvedere: Guided Tour
Join a guide and descend into the heart of the mighty ancient Colosseum
- Get an English guided tour of the Colosseum, the colossal amphitheater built almost two thousand years ago
- Get a patrician's-eye view of the entire structure as you cast your eye over the whole structure, including from the Belvedere, the less-visited part of the Colosseum
- Tickets include access to the Roman Forum - the hub of the ancient city - and the Palatine Hill - the city's most sought-after real estate in the time of the emperors
Ready for some bread and circuses? This unique a gladiator-style glimpse of Rome's most visited ancient wonder? Meet your guide and get incredible views over the arena - while getting the lowdown on the Colosseum. Then head up to the Belvedere to explore areas usually off-limits to the general public!
Belt up your finest toga and get ready to see - and experience - Roman history.
This English guided tour takes you not only to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Colosseum, but high into the Belvedere of the Colosseum (4th & 5th floors) for a proper introduction to the city's ancient history!
Tour the Colosseum and take in those views of the arena, when 80,000 toga-clad Roman citizens once sat, stood and roared. Learn about the games here, see the Imperial Forums and check out the permanent exhibitions.
This ticket also gets you into the Roman Forum, once the beating heart of the ancient capital, and Palatine Hill, where Romulus founded Rome almost 3000 years ago.
This is one in-depth tour of 'The Eternal City' you must do when in Rome.
- English guided tour of the Colosseum: 1st and 2nd floors, Belvedere (4th & 5th floors), Arena
- Access to the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- A downloadable map of the Colosseum
- Free assistance and information at the Touristation agency on Via di San Giovanni in Laterano 14
- Guided tour of the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Access to the Colosseum Undergound
- Please be at the entrance at least 30 minutes before your booked timeslot
- Take the fast-track entrance for individual visitors
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the turnstile
- Meet your guide at meeting point nr. 3 for guided visits (near the lift)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line B to Colosseo
- Bus: Lines 75, 81, 673, 175, or 204
- Tram: Line 3