Tickets for Civic Museum of Zoology
5 million items from the animal world spread across 18 halls
- See one of the world's most important historical collections of Mediterranean sea shells
- See 290 different species and 5 million preserved items from molluscs to a 16-metre blue whale
- See amazing insects from different biogeographical regions - an animal lover's dream day out!
Elephants, whales and... molluscs? With a 5 million item-collection of exhibits, the Civic Museum of Zoology is a must for animal lovers and history buffs too. Explore 18 halls full of Italian birds, shellfish, insects and Paleontology findings.
Have you ever seen the skeleton of an African elephant? How about a blue whale? It's time you fixed that with a lesson in animal kingdom remains and discoveries at Rome's Civic Museum of Zoology.
Explore 18 halls packed full of Italian birds and insects from different regions of the world.
If you don't mind mounted skeletons, you'll get a kick out them all, here at one of the most important collections in Europe. Established in 1932, the Municipal Zoological Museum is home to 5 million preserved items inside the Bioparco (the zoo).
Give the kids a factual and fun time - they'll never even know they're being educated. There's also shellfish and a collection of fauna from the Roman Campagna.
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Lines 223 or 910 to Bioparco/Mercadante
- Tram: Lines 3 or 19 to Bioparco