- Can't decide whether to visit an amusement park or watch a movie? Enjoy a theme park dedicated to (and operated by) Rome's famed Cinecittá
- Lose yourself in over 40 attractions over 30 hectares, including a VR Assassin's Creed experience, a 6D cinema, an indoor snow park and more
- Experience six awesome new attractions for 2019, including games, roller coasters, and the Volarium Flying Theater
Lights, camera, action! Welcome to Italy's first amusement park dedicated to the Golden Age of the silver screen. Just a short trip out from Rome, see what it's like on a real movie set and have fun with six adrenaline-pumping new attractions for 2019!
Cinecittà World is the first Italian amusement park dedicated to cinema and television. There are six new attractions for 2019, including Volarium (the first flying cinema in Italy), an immersive VR experience of the video game Assassin's Creed, and other Cintillating rides, slides and shows.
Cool off in the relaxing water of the Cinepiscina, try indoor skydiving, fight aliens virtual-reality style, loop-the-loop on Altair, and star as an ancient Roman on the original set of Ben-Hur. There's endless fun to be had!
If all that doesn't satisfy your inner stuntman, you can also fall from a 60-meter tall tower. You might want to do that before lunch (gulp).
There will be no fighting over the snack table either on this 'set' – luckily there are plenty of delicious Italian restaurants to try instead!
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
The easiest way to reach Cinecittà World is by shuttle, which departs from the metro stop Roma EUR Palasport in Viale America and costs €12. The Cinecittà World logo is on the bus. If the park closes at 18:00 or 19:00, departure from Roma EUR Palasport is at 10:30; additional departure at 14:30 if the park closes at 22:00. Last departure from the park back to Rome is at 18:00 if the park closes at 18, at 19:00 when it closes at 19:00 and at 19:00 & 22:00 when it closes at 22:00.