- Explore the archives documenting Cinecittà from the 30s to WWII
- See the Venusia statue from Casanova and walk into the submarine from the movie U-571
- See sets of Ancient Rome, the Temple of Jerusalem and even Florence as it was in the 1400s
Visit Ancient Rome, the Temple of Jerusalem and Florence as it was in 1400, all in one day at Cinecittà Studios! Explore amazing sets and find out all about important Italian and international cinema productions across 19 indoor sound stages. A must for anyone into movies!
Clapperboards at the ready. Cinecittà Shows Off is an interactive open-air museum that shines a light on the golden age of Italian cinema.
Immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of the sets and 19 indoor sound stages! See six rooms dedicated to film direction, screenwriting, sound editing, costumes and visual effects!
Walk into the submarine from the movie U-571. Witness the Venusia statue – a huge installation built especially for the movie Casanova, and stroll into Ancient Rome, Florence as it was in the 1400s and more!
See videos, photos and archives that document Cinecittà, from the 30s to the WWII. Then learn about various productions that have helped to put Cinecittà on the map.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Every Sunday at 10:00 Cinebimbicittà offers a wide variety of activities: workshops, special events, and interactive visits. These are included in your ticket. A few special activities have an additional cost.
Got the kids in tow? The little ones will love scrambling over the letters that spell 'Cinecittà' in the play area!