- Enjoy an experience on two wheels and see some of the city's most ancient Roman relics
- Discover the fascinating history of Rome as you cycle along the Appia Antica with a guide
- See the Catacombs of San Callisto and San Sebastiano, basilicas, tombs, aqueducts, and more
Swap out the big city hustle and bustle for a day in the countryside on a 3-hour long tour via electric bicycle!
You and your guide will peddle away to explore the Appian Way, one of the earliest and most important Roman roads ever built! Cycle past historic landmarks and stop for essential photographs along the way. See the Catacombs of San Callisto and San Sebastiano, ancient basilicas, tombs, and aqueducts, and hear some fascinating stories en-route. It's a unique way to see Rome!
Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point (see map).
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket