- A perfect family-friendly day trip, Rainbow MagicLand has up to 40 different attractions and rides in its themed areas
- This theme park is popular, but rarely crowded, giving you shorter lines and more room to roam and explore
- Experience rides inspired by the Italian animation studio, Rainbow, with plenty of shows throughout the day
The name says it all: Rainbow MagicLand. 'Rainbow', because it's colorful, and 'Magic', because it manages to keep the kids entertained, and 'Land', because, well...it's a place. A real place, just 45 minutes out of Rome!
Explore lush jungles alive with rides, slides, and good vibes. Jump on board a boat to escape an erupting volcano, race around jungle-reclaimed temple ruins in off-road vehicles, go wild in Italy's biggest playground, and scream your way down looping rollercoasters
It may be close to the Eternal City, but Rainbow MagicLand is a world of its own. With fairy tale castles, fierce Vikings, powerful sorcerers, and even more powerful rollercoasters, it's the perfect family day out.
MagicLand has dozens of dazzling attractions (partly powered by solar energy), ranging from a haunted hotel crawling with zombies to a jungle railway ride, and a soaring turbo drop.
Escape a fire-spitting volcano down rushing river rapids, trudge through the lush jungle and across rope bridges in the newly added Tonga area, zip around a track on mini go-karts, freefall from vertigo-inducing heights on Mystika, and get dizzy on a huge, looping rollercoaster – the list goes on!
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the entrance of the park
- If you select the option with the shuttle, you also need to show your smartphone ticket to the driver when boarding (Rome Termini station, on Via Marsala 7)
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- The easiest way to reach Rainbow MagicLand is by shuttle, which departs from the Rome Termini station (Via Marsala 7) at 09:20
- The return is from Rainbow MagicLand, 20 minutes after the park closes
- If you'd like to take the shuttle, make sure to select this option during checkout