- A perfect family-friendly daytrip, Rainbow MagicLand has 38 different attractions and rides in its themed areas
- This theme park is popular - but rarely crowded, giving you shorter lines and more room to roam
- Get the bus option for just €1 more, and enjoy roundtrip transport from Rome. Or go for the roundtrip bus + lunch combination for just €6 more
This enchanting amusement park is a family-friendly way to take a break from Rome's busy-ness and get down to the business of rides! With 38 attractions and a ton of great shows, this a great day trip. For only €1 extra get the roundtrip bus option from Rome's Termini Station!
The name says it all: Rainbow MagicLand. Rainbow because it's colorful, Magic because it's enchanting, and Land, because it's a place. A real place - just 20 minutes outside of Rome.
It may be close to the Eternal City, but Rainbow MagicLand is a world away; with fairy castles, fierce Vikings, magical fairies, powerful sorcerers and intrepid adventurers. Rainbow MagicLand offers its visitors 38 different attractions - partly powered by solar energy - including a world première and three attractions unique in the country!
The park is divided into themed areas, some of which are inspired by shows from the popular Italian animation studio Rainbow (producer of Winx, Huntik, Monster Allergy, and more). You don't need to be familiar with those shows to enjoy yourself, just know that the studio tells enchanting stories, which permeate the enchanting atmosphere. There are plenty of rides, a number of theaters with shows throughout the day, and all manner of fun for children of all ages - and grown-ups too.
Via della Pace, Valmontone RM
- Entrance ticket to Rainbow MagicLand
- Digital Voucher (no need to print)
- Roundtrip bus (if chosen)
- Lunch in the park (if chosen)
- March to May: 10:00 - 17:00
- March 26, 27, 28, April 23, 24, 25, 30 and May 1st: 10:00 - 18:00
- June and 1st of July: 10:00 - 18:00
- July: 10:00 - 22:00, weekends open till 23:00
- August till September 4th: 10:00 - 23:00
- September 5 till 9: 10:00 - 18:00, 10 and 11: 10:00 - 23:00, weekends 10:00 - 18:00
- October weekends: 10:00 - 18:00, October 30 till 23:00, October 31 till 02:00
- November 1: 10:00 - 18:00
- December 7 till 11, 17 and 18, 26 till 30: 10:00 - 17:00
- December 31: 18:00 - 06:00
- January 2 till 8: 10:00 - 17:00
Transportation by Rainbow MagicLand Bus
Leaves Termini Station everyday at 09:20
Check with your bus driver to find out what time the bus leaves!
You must arrive at the Rainbow MagicLand Bus stop 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time and present your vouchers to the Rainbow MagicLand Staff.