Tickets for Amusement Park: Rainbow MagicLand
Popular amusement park near Rome
- A perfect family-friendly day trip, Rainbow MagicLand has 38 different attractions and rides in its themed areas
- This theme park is popular - but rarely crowded, giving you shorter lines and more room to roam
- Get the bus option and enjoy roundtrip transport from Rome. Or go for the roundtrip bus + lunch combination
This enchanting amusement park is a family-friendly way to take a break from Rome's busy-ness and get down to the business of rides! With 38 attractions and a ton of great shows, this a great day trip.
The name says it all: Rainbow MagicLand. Rainbow because it's colorful, Magic because it's enchanting, and Land, because it's a place. A real place - just 20 minutes outside of Rome.
It may be close to the Eternal City, but Rainbow MagicLand is a world away; with fairy castles, fierce Vikings, magical fairies, powerful sorcerers, and intrepid adventurers. Rainbow MagicLand offers its visitors 38 different attractions - partly powered by solar energy - including a world première and three attractions unique in the country!
The park is divided into themed areas, some of which are inspired by shows from the popular Italian animation studio Rainbow (producer of Winx, Huntik, Monster Allergy, and more). You don't need to be familiar with those shows to enjoy yourself, just know that the studio tells enchanting stories, which permeate the enchanting atmosphere. There are plenty of rides, a number of theaters with shows throughout the day, and all manner of fun for children of all ages - and grown-ups too.
- Access to Rainbow MagicLand
- Roundtrip bus (if selected)
- Lunch in the park (if selected)
You must arrive at the Rainbow MagicLand Bus stop at Termini Station 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure, which is at 09:20. Present your voucher to the Rainbow MagicLand Staff.
- Apr: 10:00-18:00 (18 10:00-17:00)
- May: 10:00-17:00 (1 10:00-18:00)
- June: 10:00-18:00 (24 10:00-02:00)
- July: Mon, Tue, Wed & Thu 10:00-18:00; Fri & Sun + 28 & 30 10:00-22:00; Sat 10:00-02:00; 31 10:00-23:00
- Aug: 1-27 10:00-23:00; 12, 19 & 26 10:00-02:00; 28-31 10:00-18:00
- Sep: 1, 4-8, 16, 17, 23, 24 & 30 10:00-18:00; 2, 3, 9 & 10 10:00-22:00
- Oct: Sat & Sun 10:00-18:00; 31 10:00-02:00
- 1 Nov: 10:00-18:00
- 26 Dec - 7 Jan 10:00-17:00
- To go: The bus leaves Termini every day at 09:20. You must arrive at the Rainbow MagicLand Bus stop 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time and present your voucher to the R. MagicLand staff
- To come back: 20 minutes after the park closes