- Discover the Eternal City on the hop-on hop-off bus and explore Rome's religious and historical landmarks
- Enjoy a travel card for Open Buses Vatican & Rome and all public transport within the Comune di Roma, including the Rome/Ostia train route
- See where half a million Christians were buried at the St. Callixtus Catacombs, founded in the 2nd century CE
See the Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica, the Spanish Steps and more on the hop-on hop-off bus. Stop when you like, where you like – or stay for the fully narrated tour. You can also use all public transport with your travel card!
Then, at your leisure, get underground at the St. Callixtus Catacombs, the largest of Rome's catacombs. As the official cemetery of the newly established Roman Church, archaeologists have discovered the tombs of 16 popes, dozens of martyrs, and thousands of others.
Show your smartphone voucher at one of the following ORP collection points during your booked timeslot:
- Via dei Cestari 21 (near the Pantheon & bus stop #15)
- San Giovanni, Piazza S. Giovanni in Laterano (near stop #10)
- Piazza Pio XII 9 (near St. Peter's Square & bus stop #01)
Here you'll receive your ticket for the hop-on-hop-off bus, your travel card and your Catacombs tickets. By default, your Catacombs visit will be booked 3 hours later than your collection time (recommended), but you can arrange a different time or day if necessary
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Guided tours are offered in Italian, English, German, French, and Spanish, start every 30 minutes and take around 40 minutes
- First tour at 9:00, last tour at 16:00. The Catacombs are closed between 12:00 and 14:00 and on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Getting there: Open Bus stop #10 + bus #218 or Open Bus stops #5, #12, #13, or #14 + bus #118. The buses and other public transport are included in your ticket