- Skip the line and get in on the outdoors action with heaps of animal shows featuring birds and aquatic creatures
- Watch live dolphin shows at the largest dolphin lagoon in Europe and learn about their natural habitats
- See birds of prey flying over your heads, meet some cool parrots, and make a splash at the water park!
The animals at Oltremare are getting into the Christmas spirit, and Santa's joining them. This year, the park's put up a 5-meter-high tree and they've recruited Ulisse – the park's mascot – to help spread festive fun.
Along with the chance for kids to tell Father Christmas what they want, special animal shows and creative workshops have been organised. You can make your own 'sphere of dreams' to decorate your tree with, then be dazzled by dolphins and birds of prey in two special Christmas shows.
Nature, science, and adventure blend together in over 10,000m2 dedicated to the four natural elements or water, air, earth, and fire. With this ticket you can skip the line to Oltremare, and see dolphins, parrots, birds of prey in action, and then cool off in the water park!
The great outdoors is the place to play, but it's educational too at Oltremare. Get up close to our flippered friends at the largest dolphin lagoon in Europe with for interconnected pools. They put on two fun shows every day.
See other aquatic creatures in the aquarium, or become one yourself as you splash about and get behind some water cannons on Adventure Island!
For creatures with wings, not fins, head to the Birds of Prey area. Shows featuring eagles, owls, hawks and vultures will thrill the whole family. And there are plenty of parrots, too!
Show your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Car: From Riccione, follow the signs for the A14
- Train: From Riccione Station, take line 58 leading directly to the park (Aquafan - Oltremare Station)
- Bus: From Rimini-Marina Centro, take Filovia line 11 (orange bus) to the final stop and then bus line 58 to the park