Tickets for Mirabilandia
Get two consecutive days of thrills at Italy's biggest amusement park!
- Two consecutive days on 40 hectares of thrills and spills - including Diveretical, the world's tallest watercoaster
- The littlest ones will love Bimbopolis full of charming characters and kid-sized rides
With a total area of 850,000m2 and 47 attractions, Mirabilandia is a theme park to rocket your happiness levels through the roof! The highlight rides here include Eurowheel, Europe’s second tallest Ferris wheel, and Katun Europe’s longest inverted rollercoaster. There's also gentler rides for the tots, and incredible live shows like the Hot Wheels Stunt Show and Police Academy. Enjoy two straight days of fun and excitement!
Stretching around three small lakes Mirabilandia, on Italy's Adriatic Coast, is one of the most popular amusement parks in the whole country. From inverted coaster Divertical to the charming putt-putt of Brontocars, there's something for everyone here.
If you're looking to please the whole family with one ride, look no further than Eurowheel the highest panoramic wheel in all of Europe.
In addition there are shows including Wild West duels, stunt driving, street dance spectaculars and even a whole 10 hectares of water park.
You'll be glad you brought your bathing suit!
- Access to the Mirabilandia park
- Access to Mirabilandia Beach
- Access to the Dead Town horror house area
- You can print your ticket for €0.50 at the box office left of the turnstiles (white panel)
- If you printed the ticket yourself, you can go directly to the turnstiles (green panels, entrance for holders of online tickets)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- August: 1 - 27, 10:00 - 22:00; 28 Aug - 1 Sep, 10:00 - 22:00
- September: 10:00 - 18:00; 2 & 9, 10:00 - 22:00
- October: 1, 10:00 - 18:00; Saturdays, 10:00 - 22:00; 8, 15, 22, 29, 30, 10:00 - 18:00; 31, 10:00 - 24:00
- 1 November: 10:00 - 18:00
Train from Ravenna, Rimini or Cesena to Lido di Savio / Lido di Classe. From there, take the free shuttle bus to the park. Shuttle buses leave in accordance with the main trains arriving from Ravenna / Rimini.
A differenza di altri parchi ho trovato il personale molto EDUCATO,comprensivo è sempre pronto a dare una mano anche ai quesiti più strani"vedi clienti che non hanno mai frequentato questi tipi di parchi divertimento e senza esperienza"
Grazie di tutto e della bellissima giornata a tutto lo staff di Mirabilandia
Ottimo il servizio Tiqets