- Two consecutive days on 40 hectares of thrills and spills - including the world's tallest watercoaster, Europe's largest inverted rollercoaster, and its 2nd-tallest Ferris wheel
- Explore themed areas, like Far West Valley, Dinoland, Adventureland, and the newly added Ducati World
- The littlest ones will love Bimbopolis, an enchanting kid-friendly mini theme park full of charming characters and smaller thrill-rides
With an area the size of 11 football fields and over 50 high-octane attractions, Mirabilandia is one of Italy's favorite theme parks. Grab a ticket and see it all from atop Europe's second-tallest Ferris wheel, take a spin on Europe's longest inverted rollercoaster, and rev your adrenaline engine in a massive Ducati-themed minipark.
With gentler rides for the tots, awesome live shows, and imaginative themed areas, there's something for everyone with a high tolerance for fun.
Like high-powered superbikes? Ducati World is here, and included in your ticket! Featuring an array of Ducati-themed thrill rides like the dueling Desmo Race rollercoaster, and a real scrambler racing track, expect face-melting speeds and lots of Ducati-branded fun!
If you're looking to please the whole family with one ride, look no further than Eurowheel – the second-highest panoramic wheel in all of Europe. From the top, you can look down over Far West Valley, Dinoland, Adventureland, and more. All have their own unique themed flavor and rides, and they're all included in this ticket.
In addition, there are shows including wild west duels, stunt driving, street dance spectaculars, and a 10-hectare waterpark to make a splash in.
So bring a bathing suit too, you might need to cool off!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Train from Ravenna, Rimini or Cesena to Lido di Savio / Lido di Classe. From there, take the shuttle bus to the park (€1.50). Shuttle buses leave in accordance with the main trains arriving from Ravenna / Rimini.