- See 273 miniatures based on real life buildings and architectural triumphs across different regions of Italy
- Kids will love feeling like giants as they explore castles, houses, rivers, canals, mini people and cars
- Watch shows in piazzas, ride rapids, watch a 7D movie, see some baby parrots, get panoramic views from the Rainbow Monorail, watch gondolas on Venice canals and more!
The most famous miniature park in Italy puts the best of 'The Boot' right at your feet. See it all in one day (on a much smaller scale) at Italia in Miniatura. Skip the line and get panoramic views from the Rainbow Monorail, ride the rapids, see the gondolas navigating Canal Grande to St. Mark's Square, and loads more mini magic!
There are 273 miniatures to marvel at in Italia in Miniatura. Skip the line and see castles, houses, rivers, canals, mini people and cars all going about their daily business. You can even ride some rapids and watch a 7D movie! (That's so many Ds! What are they all? You'll have to come to find out.)
See the Castel Sismondo in Rimini with its water cannons. Watch the gondolas navigate the Canal Grande to St. Mark's Square. Watch a show being performed at Piazza Italia or raise your adrenaline levels with a Canoe and Sling Shot experience.
Don't forget to explore the world of parrots at Pappamondo. There's great stuff to be found here, just look down!
- Scan your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile
- Until 03 November 2019: Your ticket is valid for a second entrance during its validity period (written at the top of the ticket): If you want to come back another day, please go to the orange machines at the exit before you leave the park, scan your ticket and follow the instructions on the screen
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Bus: Line 8 from Cesare Battisti Square
- Car: Take the motorway A14 (Bologna-Ancona), exit at Rimini Nord and follow the signs for Rimini. Italia in Miniatura is on the left side
We skiped the long line with Tiqets, easy to ise.
The visit was monday not many people.