- Tackle the incredible BoaBay floating adventure park – a crazy maze of inflatable obstacles arranged to spell "Rimini" from above
- Push yourself to the limit as you tackle a challenging course of bridges, tunnels, trampolines, and a giant super-slippery iceberg
- Kids will have a blast playing an approximation of football in the Goleador Water Stadium
Swim, swing and scramble your way through BoaBay, the world's largest floating adventure park. Just 100 meters off the glorious Rimini coastline, this maze of tunnels, slides, trampolines, and giant icebergs is a test of strength and skill that will delight all ages. Get ready to make a splash?
If sprawling on all those pristine Italian beaches and eating liters of delicious gelato is starting to get a little too sedate for you, this all-action assault course will get your adrenaline pumping in no time.
Swim out to the floating fortress and prepare for the ultimate challenge, as you compete with your friends for the fastest time through a dizzy network of ingenious obstacles.
You'll get a fantastic workout as you bounce across trampolines, zip down slides and hurl yourself through inflatable tunnels – but you'll be having way too much fun to notice!
And there's more: kids can get into the Goleador Water Stadium partake of the craziest game of 'football' on the planet. They'll slip and slide from one platform to the next as they battle to get the ball past the opposition.
It's a wet and wild family adventure that's in a league of its own!
- Go to the ticket office at beach nr. 54 and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket
- Make sure you redeem your voucher at least 15 minutes before your booked timeslot!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- The entrance is between beach number 47 and number 62
- Train: All trains to Rimini Central Station
- Bus: Line 11 to stop 15 Alfieri or 16 Pascoli