Go directly to the turnstiles and scan the PDF code on your smartphone ticket to get access.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Learn about the marine world in a special interactive space featuring 100 exhibitions, and 3,000 specimens spanning 400 different species!
- Hang out with Hammerhead shark pups, fresh from Florida, and learn about what they meet
- See what life is like for local sea turtles at 'Turtles in the Adriatic'
Did you know that a shark's liver accounts for 25% of its body weight? You'll learn hundreds of cool facts like this on your visit. At the largest Adriatic Aquarium in Italy - The Aquarium of Cattolica - you'll be whisked on a journey of life under the oceans as you explore 100 exhibitions and 3,000 specimens spanning 400 different species! Skip the line to aquatic adventure!
Come face-to-face with playful otters, energetic Humboldt penguins from the coasts of Peru and Chile, wobbly jellyfish, color-changing chameleons, 60 sharks, and more.
Watch out for the little fins when you head to the Hammerhead shark tank. The pups are new to the aquarium from Florida. Over at 'Turtles in the Adriatic' you'll get to know the sea turtles and the struggles they face in this coastal region.
It's an underwater adventure for the whole family, just a short ride from Rimini.
- Train: Cattolica Train Station, then bus line 125 and get off at stop nr. 71 (Acquario di Cattolica)
- Bus from Rimini: Line 11 to Riccione (P.le Curiel), from there bus nr. 125 and get off at stop nr. 71 (Acquario di Cattolica)
- Car: Autostrada A14, exit at toll booth Cattolica. From there, about 4 more km
We were also a bit sad to see some of the big fishes and animals in too small tanks. Our three small boys were very happy about the visit