- From Twist to Tobogas, ride as many crazy slides as you like at the most famous water park in Europe
- Brave the high-adrenaline Black Hole slide, or ride the StrizzaCOOL, an inflatable raft that twists and turns on the water
- Take the kids to Focus Junior Beach, Elephant Pool and Antarctic Baby Beach, safe and fun for all ages
Europe's most famous water park is buzzing with adrenaline-pumping rides like Black Hole, Kamikaze, Extreme River, Twist and Tobogas! Skip the line and chill by the pool, take the kids to three special zones, or take the family for rafting fun on StrizzaCOOL!
The most famous water park in Europe is packed with pulse-racing water rides to make you scream in the Rimini sunshine.
From the Black Hole (watersliding in the dark? Yes please!) to raft tunneling on StrizzaCOOL, from wave pool dancing, to the gentler excitement of Junior Beach, Elephant Pool and Antarctic Baby Beach. There's a family-sized bucket of wild wetness waiting here.
Talk about making a splash!
Go directly to the turnstiles and scan your smartphone ticket to get in.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Daily between 01 June and 10 September, 10:00 - 18:30.
- Bus: From Riccione Train Station, bus line 58 takes you directly to the park
- Alternatively, take bus line 11 from Riccione Train Station to Piazza Curiel and then change on to line 58
- Car: Autostrada A14
Parking 5 euro ..