Tickets for Hop-on-Hop-off Bus Riga 48H
Sightseeing made simple with unlimited access to Hop-on Hop-off buses
- See the best that Riga has to offer with a specially designed bus route covering every major sightseeing destination in the city
- Highlights include the Freedom Monument, Nativity Cathedral, National Opera House, Riga Castle, and many, many more!
- With three routes running between Riga's three central districts and buses running every 30 minutes, you can explore the city at your own pace
Forget confusing public transport and pricey taxis. With 48-hour access and buses every 30 minutes, the Hop-on-Hop-off Bus Riga is the best way to see the sights. See the freedom Monument, the Nativity Cathedral, St Peter's Church and more.
With its three interconnected districts, picturesque Riga is the largest city in the Baltic states - and it can be a nightmare to navigate. This 48-hour pass takes the guesswork out of getting around. Just look out for the next red bus and hop on!
Want to practice your falsetto at the National Opera House? Want to meet the flamingos at the Zoological Garden? Perhaps you want to splash some cash in the shopping district, or explore Powder Tower? It's all easy to get to with this pass.
Your audio guide brings the sights to life in a multitude of languages, so this is sightseeing, history and flexible transportation combined. Get ready for a Latvian induction like no other.
- 48-hour unlimited use of the Hop-on Hop-off buses with 3 interconnected lines and 21 stops
- Audio guide in 12 languages
- Free new headphones for the audio commentary when you first use your ticket
- Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus
- You can hop on and off at any stop and as often as you like
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Red Line (Old Town)
- 0) Strelnieku Square / St Peter's Church
- 1) Central Market & Shopping Mall Stockmann
- 2) Riga Circus
- 3) Latvian National Opera
- 4) Powder Tower / Astor Riga Hotel
- 5) Latvian National Theater - possibility to change onto the Blue Line
Blue Line (New Riga)
- 6) Latvian National Museum of Art
- 7) Orthodox Cathedral / Radisson Blu
- 8) Vērmane Park
- 9) Shopping Center
- 10) Riga Hospital
- 11) Art Nouveau District
- 12) JSC Latvenergo / PK Riga Hotel
- 13) Riga Congress Hall
- 14) Vanshu Bridge - possibility to change onto the Orange Line
Orange Line (Wooden Riga)
- 15) Kipsala / Islande Hotel
- 16) Kalnciema Quarter / Market
- 17) Bellevue Park Hotel
- 18) Victory Park
- 19) Latvian National Library / Radisson Blu Daugava
- 20) Strelnieku Square - possibility to change onto the Red Line