- Take a comfy cruise on a boat that holds a maximum of 22 passengers with this intimate, breezy way to see the sights of Riga
- Spot the soaring TV Tower in Zaķusala, Riga Castle, Riga Cathedral, Latvian National Opera and Ballet and more, all from a unique vantage point
- Get the best photos of Riga's wooden buildings and Art Nouveau architecture
With extravagant Art Nouveau buildings, a sparkling Baltic Sea, and manicured parks that remain unchanged since the 19th century, Latvia's capital makes for a unique city break. You'll see all the best stuff from this Riga canal cruise!
Latvia's hip capital is bursting with museums, buzzing bars, wooden buildings, art nouveau architecture and a magical medieval Old Town. You'll see it from the best angle on this breezy cruise along the River Daugava.
Spot the soaring TV Tower in Zaķusala, the tallest tower in the European Union! See Riga Castle, Riga Cathedral, and the impressive Latvian National Opera and Ballet, a magnificent neo-classical building that opened its doors in 1882.
Canal Cruise Riga is the best way to see for yourself how over 800 years of history have shaped this stunning city, from a unique vantage point. You'll get some awesome photos, too.
Show your ticket at the pier of River Cruises Latvia, between the Akmens and Vanšu bridges (next to Akmens bridge, opposite The Town Hall Square).
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket