- Board a sturdy whale-watching boat and head out across the icy waters off the coast of Reykjavík
- Feel like a marine biologist as you help the expert guide search for signs of whale activity
- See humpback whales, minke whales, white-beaked dolphins, harbor porpoises, puffins, and more
Experience one of nature's most breathtaking spectacles with a whale-watching adventure around Reykjavík. Board a sturdy seafaring vessel and sail out from the rugged coast of Iceland to spot majestic humpback whales breaching and crashing their tail fins down on the icy water. It's a whale of a time!
Channel your inner Attenborough and cruise out into Iceland's chilly seas where whales and other remarkable marine creatures like to splash about and fish for food in the open waters.
A friendly local wildlife expert will guide you along the way with fascinating facts about the local ecosystem and the gentle giants who inhabit it, all the while keeping a trained eye on the water for signs of life.
As part of your very own whale-watching expedition, you'll need to keep your own peepers peeled too. Whales are big, but they can be elusive, so during the tour it's all hands (and eyes) on deck! The first time you spot a whale in the wild isn't something you'll ever forget.
In clear conditions, you may come across humpbacks, minke whales, white-beaked dolphins, harbour porpoises, and a plucky puffin or two swooping down for a fishy snack.
- 3 to 3.5 hour guided whale watching boat tour
- Warm, floatable overalls for your comfort and safety (also available in children's sizes)
- WiFi, café, and restroom on board
- Hotel pick-up
- Souvenirs are available for purchase
Show your smartphone ticket at the Special Tours ticket office 30 minutes before departure.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.