- Explore the South of Iceland with a local guide, see the famous Eyjafjallajökull volcano and Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls
- See the mighty basalt rock formation known as Reynisdrangar and the little town of Vík - plus a few friendly locals!
You'll feel like an extra in an epic Game of Thrones episode as you stand among Iceland's unbelievable scenery! Get off the grid with a local guide to see South Iceland's best, including Skógafoss waterfall, the village of Vík, Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach and more!
Join your experienced guide and travel by coach through lush farmlands, craggy mountains and glaciers, and black sand beaches.
Along the way, look out at the famous Eyjafjallajökull volcano, which last blew her top in 2010. Get up close to Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, and feel the power.
Heading towards the town of Vík í Mýrdal (just Vík to the locals) pay a visit to the huge basalt rock formation known as Reynisdrangar and walk along the volcanic pebble beach of Reynisfjara.
Your bus will return you to your hotel or guest house back in Reykjavik, leaving you to wonder if that was all just a beautiful dream.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Visit to Skógafoss waterfall
- Visit to village of Vík
- Visit to Reynisfjara volcanic pebble beach
- Visit to Reynisdrangar basalt stacks
- Visit to Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Gray Line Bus Terminal (Skarfagarðar 8) and board your bus
- Make sure you check in 15 minutes before departure! Departure is at 09:00
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.