- See the Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and see where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet
- Feel the power of nature as you get close to the Gullfloss Waterfall, and re-energize under the spray of glacier water
- Explore the alien landscape of the Geysir Hot Spring area, where the Strokkur Geysir regularly blasts boiling water 20 meters into the sky!
This full-day Icelandic adventure lets you explore the stunning Þingvellir National Park before continuing along the legendary Golden Circle route to visit two of Iceland's greatest natural attractions – the Gullfoss Waterfall and powerful Geysir Hot Spring. It's the perfect introduction to the raw beauty of Iceland, so prepare to feel very small among these giants of nature!
Your intrepid experience begins in Reykjavik, as your luxury coach whisks you into the Þingvellir National Park. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Þingvellir is famed for its craggy black peaks, rolling valleys, and stunning waterfalls. You'll see Iceland's largest natural lake and even straddle the line where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet.
After you've had your mind suitably blown, the adventure continues onward to the Gullfoss Waterfall, where you can clamber down Hvítárgljúfur Canyon and feel the refreshing spray of glacier water.
Things get a little more heated when you reach the Geysir Hot Spring area, where vivid algae deposits and hissing steam vents combine with the Strokkur Hot Spring, which every 4 to 8 minutes blasts out as 20-meter tower of scalding water. It looks like it's taken from an alien planet, so it's the perfect capper for a truly out-of-this-world experience!
- 8-hour Golden Circle tour with full transportation and a professional tour guide
- Visit of Thingvellir National Park
- Visit of Gullfoss waterfall
- Visit of the Geysir
- Visit of Skálholt cathedral and archaeological museum
- Food and drinks (the tour includes a lunch break)
- Hotel pickup
Show your smartphone ticket at the Gray Line Bus Terminal (Skarfagarðar 8) and board your bus. Make sure to be on time!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
It's not a coincidence – the word 'geysir' is derived from this original Gesir, making this arguably the most famous hot spring in the world!
Amazing day on the Iceland.