- Get collected from Reykjavik and be driven with a guide to the manmade tunnels inside Iceland's second biggest glacier
- Look out for a fern called the 'deer fern' or 'hard fern' which grows near Deildartunguhver hot springs, and nowhere else in Iceland
- Stop to buy lunch somewhere scenic, and on your return trip stop at the Hraunfossar waterfalls
Step inside the alien world of tunnels beneath Langjökull glacier and discover how glaciers are formed, and why. Ride in a specially modified truck to the top and witness a real Icelandic wonderland! Then stop at a powerful waterfall and see a hot spring used to heat nearby towns.
Get collected from Reykjavik and be driven to the town of Húsafell with a guide. Hop on board a special vehicle and head onwards, and upwards, to the top of Langjökull glacier.
Soak up incredible views of lava fields from this VIP-worthy viewpoint, then journey into a series of manmade tunnels for an in-depth guide to how glaciers are formed, and why.
Back in Húsafell, let your guide drive you onwards to the fastest-flowing hot springs in Europe. There's so much heat here at Deildartunguhver that it's piped to warm the homes in nearby towns Borgarnes and Akranes!
Wear something warm and comfy and get ready to go glacial. This 11-hour trip will show you the real Iceland.
- Transport to and from Reykjavik
- 1-hour guided ice cave tour with necessary safety equipment
- Admission to the thermal pools in Húsafell
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the departure point. The tour starts at 07:15, so please be on time.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.