Tickets for Whale Watching from Reykjavik
Spot majestic leviathans in their natural habitat on this voyage of discovery
- See humpback whales, minke whales, and maybe even orcas, as well as dolphins, porpoises, and a variety of sea birds
- Enjoy your custom-designed whale watching vessel, with viewing platforms above and below deck, and insulated waterproof overalls to fight off the cold and wet
- Learn all about these iconic animals and local marine conservation efforts from your friendly tour guides and the Whale Exhibition Center – built inside a historic fishing vessel
This action-packed adventure is like a whale Greatest Hits collection. Spot the gigantic humpback whales, minke whales, and even stunning orcas. For the true marine completionists, you'll also get the chance to spot dolphins, porpoises, and a bevy of seabirds. Pack your camera (and your sea legs) and prepare for adventure!
This roundtrip sets out from Reykjavik's historic harbor and sails out into the open waters of Faxaflói Bay – home to a bounty of spectacular marine life. The whales are the real stars here, but you'll see all manner of nautical creatures, from the (very) big to the small.
Your custom-designed ship is the perfect vessel for year-round whale spotting, with multiple viewing platforms on deck, and a comfortable indoor viewing area with panoramic windows. Wherever you are, you'll have a great view of the action. Up top, you can enjoy insulated waterproof overalls to fight off the Icelandic chill and get up-close-and-personal with some of Earth's biggest creatures.
Your friendly guides provide a running commentary packed with trivia and local history, and when you're back on dry land you can explore the Whale Exhibition Center. Built in an old Capelin-fishing vessel Fífill, it's now packed with information and exhibits studying all the animals you'll have just seen in the wild!
- Whale watching tour with a professional, English speaking guide
- Hot drinks and other refreshments (can be purchased in the on-board café)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.