Tickets for Warm Baths and Cool Lights: Guided Tour
A magical northern lights hunt with geothermal baths and a big Icelandic buffet
- Look over a frozen lake and snow-covered mountains from a warm geothermal pool
- Watch for the northern lights from the sauna, there's a glass wall overlooking the lake!
- Try tasty new Icelandic foods and all your other favorites at a big buffet
Wrap up in your warmest clothes and get ready for the skies to glow! You're going on an Icelandic northern lights hunt. Watch the aurora borealis light the night skies from a geothermal bath, then stay warm with an Icelandic dinner buffet. This is an evening you'll never forget!
Drive from Reykjavik to Þingvellir National Park with your northern lights hunting crew. Before the journey's over, you may see the steam rising from Laugarvatn Fontana, the lakefront spa with natural steam baths!
Wash your worries away in geothermal waters. The snowy mountain views are beautiful. There are baths with different temperatures to try, but don't forget to look up. You never know when the northern lights will start to dance.
Next, stay warm with a buffet dinner. Try the bread that's baked with heat from underground hot springs. Taste new things (always fun when you travel) like Icelandic fish stew and casseroles. Maybe a vodka or two to go with it?
Back on the bus, continue your northern lights hunt en route back to Reykjavik. It's the coziest, tastiest way to see one of Earth's most ethereal events.
- Roundtrip 75-minute bus ride
- English-speaking live guide
- Entrance to geothermal bath (approximately 2 hours staying)
- Local-style dinner buffet, which offers a variety of fresh and healthy dishes of fish, meat, salads, vegetarian options and so on
- Northern lights hunt (approximately 2 hours)
Please go to Bus Terminal Reykjavik (BSI) and show your smartphone ticket to board. Bus departure at 18:00. Please board 15 minutes earlier.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.