- Get the full Icelandic experience in a museum-exhibition celebrating the warmth and weirdness of the Land of Ice & Snow, and get free coffee and cookies!
- Experience Iceland's quirks, dramatic landscapes and cultural wonders through the eyes of locals and international visitors via film and photography on giant high-definition screens
- See remixed news and archive footage covering everything from Vikings to the Cold War, and experience Iceland's awesome (if a little dark) sense of humor!
It's tough to capture the "feeling" of the land of fire and ice, but Tales from Iceland does a great job! Reviewers worldwide are raving about this video-based experience in Reykjavik, which throws you into Iceland's history and mysteries through a series of short, artistic movies. You'll even get free coffee and cookies!
Occupying two floors of a house called Austurbær in downtown Reykjavík, Tales from Iceland is a work of love inspired by the people who call the country 'home.'
Based on a series of short high-res videos filmed by the museum's own dedicated team, this awe-inspiring exhibition explore Iceland's dramatic landscapes, history, musicians, fisherman, recent events and more through the eyes of its local residents and visitors.
Expect to laugh at the country's dark humor, and be moved by the magnitude of its natural phenomena. It's like experiencing Iceland through hundreds of pairs of eyes at the same time.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Bus to Hlemmur.