- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the Sterna Travel office inside Harpa Concert Hall, ground floor. They will scan your ticket and lead you to the bus
- Make sure to be there by 20:45
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Travel on a comfy bus in Reykjavik and drive away from the city lights on an adventure
- Get a full tour by a local guide, who'll explain the facts behind the stunning northern lights
- Experience the thrill of seeing the world's best light show dancing in the Icelandic skies
Witness the aurora borealis with your own eyes on this guided tour. Wrap up warm, board the bus in Reykjavik, and get ready to be amazed by the natural world's most impressive light show.
Away from the light pollution, Iceland's natural blackness is the blank canvas you need to see the northern lights in all their multi-color glory.
On this special guided tour from Reykjavik, you'll travel with a local guide in comfort to wherever the northern lights are blazing!
Wrap up warm and pack the camera, this is a once-in-a-lifetime event you won't want to miss while visiting Iceland.