Tickets for Landmannalaugar: Roundtrip from Reykjavik
A fun full-day trip to South Iceland’s highlands with optional geothermal bath
- Be collected from Reykjavik and drive by the roots of Mt. Hekla and its unique lava fields
- Spend six hours of free time in the Landmannalaugar area, one of the most beautiful parts of Iceland
- Opt to take a bath in a geothermal river – just don't forget your swimwear!
Join a guide for a day in Landmannalaugar, one of the most popular hiking destinations in Iceland. See the roots of Mt. Hekla, Iceland's most active volcano. Drive through unique, jaw-dropping landscapes and take an optional swim in a geothermal river!
Channel your inner intrepid explorer and get ready for a full day exploring South Iceland's stunning highlands!
Your day in Landmannalaugar starts early in the morning, so catch up on sleep or admire the views as you make your way to one of the most popular hiking destinations in Iceland.
You'll drive by the roots of Mt. Hekla, Iceland's most active volcano, before stopping for six hours in Landmannalaugar. Here, your time is your own. Take a long hike through some of Iceland's rugged scenery, or opt to take a rewarding warm bath in a geothermal river (additional fee must be paid onsite). Just don't forget your swimwear!
- Daytrip to Landmannalaugar
- Drive by Mt. Hekla and its lava fields
- 6 hours of free time at Landmannalaugar for hiking and exploring
- Booster seat for kids (if needed)
- Fee for the bath in the geothermal river (optional)
- Hiking map (sold on the bus)
- Food and drinks
- Towel & bathing suit
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the Sterna Travel sales desk on the ground floor of the Harpa Concert Hall
- Make sure to be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before departure
- Departure is at 07:30. You'll be back to Reykjavik at about 22:00
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the meeting point
- Bus: Line 1 to Stjórnarráðið + 5-minute walk
- 10-minute walk from City Hall/downtown Reykjavik