- Stress-free return travel from Keflavík Airport to Reykjavík
- Simply book and board the bus with your smartphone ticket, it will be waiting right outside the terminal building or at the BSI bus station
- Don't worry if you're arriving/departing late at night, or delayed, there will be a Flybus waiting for you!
Make the most of your time in Iceland and avoid transport hassles by booking your airport transfers before you arrive! The Flybus is an easy, comfy transfer option from Keflavík Airport to Reykjavík - and back again.
Forget about hiring a car or searching for public transport options in Iceland. The best way to get to and from Keflavik Airport is by booking a seat on the Flybus.
Flybus departures are all timed to connect with arriving and departing flights, meaning there's always a bus for you to board.
The Flybus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight lands, and buses are located right outside the terminal building. On the way back you'll find them waiting at Reykjavik's BSI bus station.
With all that taken care of, the only thing you need to worry about is where to find the northern lights and some good smoked salmon.
- Show your digital ticket to the bus driver while boarding
- Buses are located right outside the terminal building
- You can use your return ticket whenever you want
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Wheelchair users are kindly asked to contact Reykjavik Excursions directly.
The transfer to Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes - most airlines request that passengers check in two hours before departure!