Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Reykjavik 24H
This 24-hour pass is the best way around the capital of the Land of Fire and Ice
- With 15 stops and 24 hours of unlimited access, this is the most convenient way to get to know Reykjavik and make the most of your time in the Icelandic capital
- Get free onboard WiFi and audio guide commentary in eight different languages
- Reykjavik is a modern and trendy city surrounded by otherworldly nature, so make the most of it with this 24-hour hop-on hop-off pass
With 15 stops in a circuit around the world's northernmost capital city, this hop-on hop-off experience helps you get to know the real Reykjavik. Enjoy free onboard WiFi and an audio guide in 8 languages as you get shuttled to and from all of Reykjavik's must-see sites, like Hallgrímskirkja, the Ásmundur Sveinsson Sculpture Museum and Lækjartorg.
Hop on and off the ultra-convenient buses as you take the circuit around the city. From the Reykjavik Maritime Museum in the west to Skarfabakki Harbour in the east, and everything in between. You can see all the best of the city. Don't miss Hallgrímskirkja - in fact you can't miss it, at 72.5 meters it's the highest building in the city!
Show your smartphone ticket at the Bus Terminal (BSI). You might be asked to show a valid ID as well!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1 - Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Center
- 2 - Lækjartorg
- 3 - City Hall
- 4 - Old Harbor
- 5 - Víkin Maritime Museum
- 6 - Whales of Iceland
- 7 - National Museum
- 8 - BSI Bus Terminal
- 9 - Hallgrímskirkja
- 10 - Perlan
- 11 - Kringlan Shopping Center
- 12 - Hilton Reykjavik Nordica
- 13 - Reykjavik City Hostel, Laugardalur Valley
- 14 - Skarfabakki Harbor (summer only)
- 15 - Höfði House
Wherever you go in the city, make the most of the unique local food and drinks - Reykjavik is the only Western European capital without a Starbucks or a McDonalds!