- Feel the geothermal power of the ancient Geysir, and see boiling mud pits and exploding geysers
- See the stunning Þingvellir National Park, also home to the world's oldest parliament
- Witness the scale and power of Gullfoss waterfall, and don't forget your camera for some epic photos
Iceland is a land of geothermal wonders, towering peaks, and spectacular moon-like landscapes. You'll see some of the country's most stunning sights on this round trip tour of the famed Golden Circle from Reykjavik.
There's nowhere quite like Iceland to make you go "wow". You might not believe your eyes at how the landscapes change when you leave Reykjavik and head south for this 6-hour Icelandic adventure!
Witness the power and tricky temperament of the geysers in the highly active 1,000-year-old Geysir Hot Spring Area. The plop, plop, plop of bubbling mud pits give them a life of their own. Stick around for a display from the moody Strokkur, which shoots her water 30 meters (100 ft) into the air every few minutes! You can learn more about it all in the Geysir Center.
At the famous Gullfoss waterfall, you'll witness one of Iceland's most impressive natural wonders. The rock formations here are quite unique - the water plunges into a gorge of foam and seems to flow underground from above.
If your eyes can't handle any more mind-blowing beauty, look away when you get to Þingvellir National Park. This UNESCO site is home to the world's oldest parliament, the ancient parliament of the Viking commonwealth. It's also the only parliament with a view of the Mid-Atlantic ridge, being the spot where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet.
As one of the planet's most dramatic landscapes, this region of Iceland is also a photographer's dream.
- Go to Bus Terminal Reykjavik (BSI) and show your smartphone ticket to board
- Please board the bus 15 minutes before departure!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Reykjavik 24H
This 24-hour pass is the best way around the capital of the Land of Fire and Ice
Golden Circle & Friðheimar Greenhouse: Roundtrip from Reykjavik
8 hours of Icelandic adventure and stunning natural wonders