Tickets for Golden Circle Afternoon Tour
See the real Iceland in this intrepid afternoon adventure!
- Visit Þingvellir National Park highlights, like Gullfoss Waterfall and Geysir Hot Spring
- Enjoy the journey on an afternoon, so you can have a leisurely morning
- Stand atop the very spot where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet, and feel the power of the earth's molten movement
Not a morning person? No worries – this expedited experience packs all the stunning sights of the regular Golden Circle tour into a smaller package suitable for late-starters. You'll still get to soak in the majesty of the Þingvellir National Park, feel the spray of the Gullfoss Waterfall and ooh and aah at the powerful Geysir Hot Spring... but now you'll get to sleep in as well!
Life in Iceland is famously lived at a slower pace, so why rush to see it all? For the more laidback explorer, this tour sets off at a respectable 13:00 but still features the same unmissable natural highlights as its bigger brother.
Your luxury coach will transport you from Reykjavik deep into the Þingvellir National Park, where you can marvel at the uniquely Icelandic scenery and even stand on top of the spot where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet. After that, you'll venture onwards to the Gullfoss waterfall, where you can clamber into the gorge and feel the spray of glacier water – the perfect afternoon pick-me-up.
Suitably refreshed, you can then explore the otherworldly landscape of the Geysir Hot Spring area, featuring bubbling mud pits, sizzling steam vents and the spectacular Strokkur geyser, which regularly blasts blistering jets of water 20 meters into the air. A lifetime of adventure packed into one incredible afternoon!
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Gray Line Bus Terminal and board your bus!
- Make sure you check in 15 minutes before departure! Departure is at 13:00
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.