Tickets for Glacier Lagoon (Jökulsárlón): Roundtrip from Reykjavik
Black sand beaches, glacial lagoons and a tiny fishing village of 300 people
- Be collected from central Reykjavik and drive past some of Iceland's most dramatic scenery
- Visit Jökulsárlón, the Glacier Lagoon, walk on the diamond beach and be wowed by black sand
- Visit a fishing village with a population of 300 and shop for homemade Icelandic souvenirs
Check out some secret, surprise spots no other tours get to visit on this day trip to Jökulsárlón, the Glacier Lagoon. Journey past black sand beaches, glaciers and lava fields, stop in a fishing village with only 300 inhabitants, and witness local life in Iceland!
Get collected from Reykjavik and taken on a jaw-dropping drive!
Gaze over dramatic lava fields and step out at Jökulsárlón, the Glacier Lagoon. This special body of water is a constantly changing landscape, where ice drifts from the glacier out to sea.
Board a boat across the lagoon, stroll along the diamond beach, and see the ice sparkling against the contrasting black sand. Want to know more? Check out the Visitor's Center!
Another special stop, depending on your guide, might include the 60-meter high Seljalandsfoss waterfall. Or, if the waterfall is too busy, you'll go somewhere else equally special!
Then visit the fishing village Vík í Mýrdal, the most southerly village on the island. Shop for homemade souvenirs, meet some of its 300 inhabitants or just grab a bite to eat before setting off on the return drive back to Reykjavik!
- Full-day trip from Reykjavik to Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- Visit of the village of Vík
- Visit of Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Visit of another landmark
- Professional English-speaking tour guide throughout the trip
- Free WiFi on the bus
- Food (stops will be made during the tour to purchase food)
- Boat ride across the lagoon (optional, costs extra, ticket can be bought on the bus)
- Hotel pickup
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.