Tickets for Blue Lagoon: Admission & Transport
A geothermal spa that's truly out of this world!
- Bathe in the natural geothermic waters, sourced from the depths of the earth and full of restorative minerals and salts – they stay at a toasty 37-40°C all year round!
- Unwind and feel your tensions melt away in the powerful water massage, or indulge in a silica mud mask, made from the natural clay bed of the lagoon
- Enjoy the stunning volcanic Icelandic scenery and the absolute serenity of this breathtaking retreat
It's time to escape reality and immerse yourself (literally) in a truly out-of-this-world experience. Prepare for an experience of pure indulgence in the warm milky-blue waters of Reykjavik's natural thermal spa. And, as this is Iceland, it's surrounded by spectacular ethereal scenery. Relaxing like no other place.
The Blue Lagoon is one of National Geographic's 25 wonders of the world, and with good reason! Its therapeutic waters are sourced from 2000 meters beneath the surface of the earth at the local Svartsengi geothermal plant. As the water travels to the surface, it naturally collects minerals and silica and cools to a comfortable 37-40°C.
Visitors from around the world travel to bathe in these famous waters, known for their healing and restorative powers. Combined with the craggy volcanic surroundings, the experience is like being on another planet altogether!
If you aren't relaxed enough already, you can make use of the waterfall massage, which uses specially targeted jets of high-pressure water to soothe aching muscles, and enjoy a silica mud mask, sourced from the natural clay of the lagoon.
You think you know relaxed? You don't yet, but you will.
- Transportation from the Reykjavik Bus Terminal to the Blue Lagoon and back
- Entrance to the Blue Lagoon
- Waterfall massage and silica mud mask treatment
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Gray Line Bus Terminal and get on board the next available bus
- Buses depart every full hour between 07:00 and 20:00
- Return to Reykjavik is every full hour between 10:00 and 23:00
- The journey to/from the Blue Lagoon takes approximately 45 minutes
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Bus Terminal
All buses to Holtavegur + a 10-minute walk.