Tickets for Aurora Museum Reykjavik
Experience the northern lights on this museums's giant high-res screens
- See the northern lights in perfect conditions, on a 7-meter high-definition screen with Surround Sound – it's the next best thing to seeing them in real life!
- Learn about the science behind this famous phenomenon and how the lights inspired legends in cultures all around the world
- Try on the VR goggles in the souvenir shop and feel like you're witnessing this natural wonder with your own eyes!
The northern lights are always on display at Aurora Reykjavik, a museum dedicated to the study of this spectacular phenomenon. Lose yourself in the lights thanks to giant, high-definition screens, learn what causes that famous green glow, and get even closer with VR goggles!
Ever wondered how you'd feel about the northern lights if you saw them all the time? Find out how different cultures deal with Aurora Borealis, learn all about the science behind them, and see how they inspired legends and myths all over the world.
Witness them yourself thanks to a huge 7-meter display showing crystal-clear, high-definition footage.
Want to photograph the Aurora Borealis at their best? Just put your camera in a special contraption and hey presto, your friends will think you've snapped the lights yourself!
For an even more 'up close and personal' experience, don't miss a turn with the VR goggles in the souvenir shop at the end. You'll really feel like you're witnessing this natural wonder with your own eyes.
- If you need your info in another language to English, just ask on the way in.
- Admission to the exhibition
- Free parking
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Take city bus 14 and get off at the Grandagarður stop
- Parking is free onsite