Tickets for 360° Observation Deck
Get the best views of Reykjavik and touch amazing Icelandic rock samples
- Appreciate the wonder and magnitude of Iceland and see more of amazing Reykjavik from the 360° Observation Deck!
- Touch natural wonders from the earth, like lava from a lava field south of Reykjavík and hard basalt columns from the north
- Forget expensive transport! Take the free shuttle bus from downtown Reykjavik, departing from Harpa Music Hall every 30 minutes
Iceland is a winter wonderland, beautiful and ever-changing according to the season. See Reykjavik's surrounding landscapes, architecture, Esja - Reykjavík's majestic mountain - and more from the Perlan Museum's 360° Observation Deck! Touch geological wonders like rocks, lava and other volcanic remains.
From Keilir Volcano in the southern Reykjanes peninsula, to the world-famous Snæfellsjökull glacier in the north (where Batman Begins was partly filmed), you'll see more of amazing Iceland from the 360° Observation Deck at the Perlan Museum!
Esja - Reykjavík's majestic mountain - occupies much of the horizon - but there's lots more to blow your mind.
See rock samples from geological wonders, stroke some lava from a lava field south of Reykjavik (don't worry, it's cooled now) and feel your way around some soft volcanic rock from the city's eastern mountains, and more!
- Access to the Observation Deck
- Access to the museum and exhibitions
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Perlan offers a free shuttle bus from downtown Reykjavik, departing from Harpa Music Hall every 30 minutes
- The shuttle runs daily from 09:00 to 17:30, the last departure from Perlan is at 17:50
- Alternatively, take bus line 18 from Hlemmur to Perlan stop. From there it's a 6-minute walk