- Ride around some of Iceland's most dramatic landscapes on a safe and speedy quad bike
- Get great Blue Lagoon and sea views while making some fun new memories
- From black sand to mountains and coastal views – it's a visual feast at every turn
You might feel like you're on a National Geographic photo shoot on this hour-long ATV tour! Witness dramatic shipwrecks, take a thrilling mountain safari, and snap amazing views over the famous Blue Lagoon and the island of Eldey. It's a feast for the eyes, but wrap up warm!
Quad biking makes you feel like a legend, it's a fact! Pull your helmet down and make like an action hero as you fly through some of the most gorgeous scenery in Iceland.
Cruise on your ATV past scenic lava fields and dramatic black sand landscapes, up between two mountains, Húsafell and Fiskidalsfjall. Don't worry if you can't pronounce them, all that matters is the views from the top, directly over the glistening Blue Lagoon. Can you see the little people all bubbling and sweating their cares away down there?
You'll be a pro on your quad bike by the time you head back, taking in some dazzling sea views. Just when you think the scenery couldn't get any more incredible, get ready to see an imposing shipwreck!
The ATVs are automatic and easy to drive, so don't worry if you're a newbie. Get on board and get going, it's the most fun tour you'll ever take, and a unique way to see Iceland.
- Show your smartphone voucher to the 4x4 Adventures's staff at their base, which is a 5-minutes drive from the Blue Lagoon
- Latecomers and no-shows won't be refunded
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Changes may be possible for this ticket