- Use the Quito Tour Bus for a day and night tour, with 12 stops and an audio guide
- Visit Guayasamin's Museum and House, get a guided tour of La Compañía church, see La Virgen de Quito, La Basilica and more
- Save up to 20% on regular ticket prices, all with one easy pass
Looking for cheaper Quito kicks? The Best of Quito: All-Access Pass saves you 20% on your ticket prices and provides transport too! Board the Quito Tour Bus for a day and night tour, get a guided tour of La Compañía church, and stand on both hemispheres at once at Mitad del Mundo!
Stop at La Basilica and Iglesia de la Compañía for a look at some impressive Ecuadorean churches. Hungry? Treat yourself to lunch in the Historic District, and pop inside the presidential palace.
Next up, explore Panecillo, a 200-meter-high ex-volcano, now crowned with a 41-meter tall statue of La Virgen de Quito (Virgin of Quito).
Get around easily on the Quito Tour Bus for a day and night tour, with 12 stops and an audio guide. Stand on both hemispheres at once at Middle of the World (Mitad del Mundo) and get all transport included, plus a guided tour and access to all the museums and the planetarium there!
You have six months to use your Best of Quito: All-Access Pass and, with loads of options for activities, tours and attractions, you'll never run out of ways to use it.
- Hop-on Hop-off Quito Tour Bus for 1 calendar day and 1 night tour with 12 stops, including audio guide in English and Spanish and a tour of the most emblematic sites
- Middle of the World (Mitad del Mundo) including transport, a guided tour, and access to all museums and the planetarium
- Visit of the "Pululahua" volcano
- Map and discounts (to be picked up on the tour bus)
- La Compañía church with guided tour in English (1 hour)
- Access to the Art Museum Capilla del Hombre with a free guided tour (45 minutes) in English, Spanish and French starting every 20 minutes
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of each venue
- For the Quito Tour Bus you will receive a paper ticket, please keep it! With this ticket you can then hop on and off for 1 calendar day
- Don't forget to bring your ID (original or copy)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Tours start at the Carolina Park (Bulevar Naciones Unidas, corner Avenida de los Shyris). First tour 09:00, last tour 16:00
- Buses leave hourly. One loop is 3 hours
- Stops: Bulevar Naciones Unidas; Jardín Botánico; La Mariscal / Plaza Foch; Mercado Artesanal; El Ejido; Centro de Arte Contemporáneo; Iglesia La Basílica; Iglesia La Compañía; San Francisco; Mirador El Panecillo; Bulevar 24 de Mayo; San Francisco; Plaza Grande; Parque García Moreno
- Night tour: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays at 19:00. Stop by at Naciones Unidas or the Quinde store in the morning to reserve seats
Mitad del Mundo tour
- Departures (daily): 11:00 Quinde Vistor Center (Venezuela Street, corner with Eugenio Espejo, downtown – Plaza Grande), 11:20 La Mariscal / Plaza Foch (Reina Victoria between Calama and Mariscal Foch; Quito Tour Bus stop), 11:45 Bulevar Naciones Unidas, corner with Shyris, in front of Banco del Pacífico
- Return: 19:15