- Soak up the scenery and watch dolphins in action on a 3.5 hour motorboat trip around the stunning Banderas Bay
- Watch a video and enjoy a lecture on the lives of dolphins from a fully trained biologist
- Snorkel around the beautiful bay and enjoy complimentary sandwiches and drinks on board
All aboard this fin-tastic tour to meet your flippered friends in Mexico! Join a biologist for a lecture on dolphins (what makes them so intelligent?), snorkel the pristine waters and spot the different marine birds as they fly around your boat. A must-do for dolphin aficionados.
Is there anything more exhilarating on vacation than watching the dolphins in the wild? Tick something awesome off your bucket list in Mexico on this thrilling Wild Dolphins Tour with snorkeling included.
Before launching out into the glistening blue ocean, your skilled biologist guide will show you a video and give a little lecture on dolphins.
Once you're full of facts, it's time to head out and spot them dancing in the boat's spray!
Look for newborns, foraging groups and maybe the odd inquisitive solo swimmer, eyeing you up as he goes. There's loads of marine wildlife and birds to spot, too.
Snorkel in the beautiful Banderas Bay and cast your eyes on a unique underwater world before coming back to reality for sandwiches and drinks on the boat.
You'll be talking about this trip for weeks!
Check in at 08:30 by showing your smartphone ticket at the Ecotours office in Marina Vallarta. Make sure to be on time.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket