- Sail out across the blue waves of Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit in a speedy Zodiac-style whale watching boat with an experienced marine biologist
- Spot majestic humpback whales breaching, tail-slapping, and singing - and learn about the conservational approaches to protecting these animals
- See bottlenose dolphins playing and leaping through the air in amazing displays of aquatic agility
Hop aboard a speedy Zodiac-style boat and join an experienced marine biologist on a whale watching expedition. Experience the majesty of these marine beasts breaching, slapping their tails, and singing their ethereal songs. Keep an eye out for somersaulting dolphins, and even contribute to research being carried out to help conserve these incredible animals.
- Check in by showing your smartphone ticket at the Ecotours office in Marina del Rey
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes before your selected timeslot so the tour can start on time!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
This tour supports the civil association Ecología y Conservación de Ballenas A.C. (ECOBAC).