- Get a new perspective on Prague's stunning architecture and landmarks, with a boat cruise on the Vltava River
- A knowledgeable local guide will give you an overview of the city's history and point out hidden gems along the route
- Hop off and stroll straight into Prague Zoo, where you will witness one of Europe's most impressive collection of exotic wildlife
Looking for fun things to do in Prague? Need to keep the kids busy for a few hours? Then czech out this double bill consisting of city sightseeing and a wildlife experience!
First, drift gently down the Vltava River on a guided boat tour, and learn about the City of a Hundred Spires from a knowledgable local guide. Take in the landmarks from an entirely new angle. Then, hop off at the riverbank and stroll straight into Prague Zoo to marvel at a menagerie of beautiful exotic wildlife.
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide to receive your tickets for the public transport, the river cruise, and the zoo
- The guide will be holding an open orange umbrella and will be waiting by the statue of Charles IV
- Please arrive at the meeting point at 11:00!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket