- Explore Prague's bustling Old Town, including the Powder Tower, St. Nicholas Church, and the Town Hall with its famous Astronomical Clock
- Take a poignant look around Prague's Josefov Quarter, the former Jewish ghetto, with an English-speaking guide
- Go inside sites of the Prague Jewish Museum and see the Robert Guttmann Gallery's extensive collection of Judaica
This insightful, whistle-stop tour of Prague is the ideal way to get a grounding in the city's rich and varied history.
See the Old Town with an expert English-speaking guide, who will regale you with fascinating stories and point you in the direction of notable monuments and architecture.
You'll also explore Josefov, one of the world's most important Jewish neighborhoods, and hear about its turbulent past. Access to the Prague Jewish Museum and Robert Guttmann Gallery is included.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, the Krizovnicke namesti square, in front of the Old Town Bridge Tower, by the statue of Charles IV
- The guide will be holding an open orange umbrella
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour, which is at 13:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket