- Hear the eventful history of the region from an expert guide as you explore Prague's stunning castle complex
- Cross the Vltava River on the iconic Charles Bridge and enjoy a leisurely tram ride to the heart of the city
- Gain access to gorgeous landmarks including St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace and St. George's Basilica
Prague Castle is actually a complex of beautiful buildings in the Czech Republic's cobbled capital, so you get a bit more castle for your koruna on this guided tour. It's the largest castle complex in the world, but you'll squeeze a lot into your walk, as you cross the famous Charles Bridge and take a relaxing tram ride to Prague's magical center.
With your English-speaking guide leading the way, get fast-track access to St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica and Daliborka Tower, as you get to know the indomitable focal point of the Czech region.
Just look for someone holding an orange umbrella at the meeting point in front of Old Town Bridge Tower, and off you go!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, the Statue of King Charles IV, near the Charles Bridge
- The guide will be holding an open orange umbrella
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 min before the starting time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Artistic Prague & Prague Castle Complex: Spanish Guided Tour
Visit the largest ancient castle in the world and other Czech landmarks
Prague Castle + Hop-on Hop-off Bus
See the city and take a guided look around the largest castle complex on Earth