- Explore some of Prague's hidden watering holes as an expert guide takes you on a beer-themed tour of the city
- Wash down an authentic Czech meal with three complimentary beers, including some real local specialties
- Visit the Czech Beer Museum for a history lesson of brewing in the Czech Republic – it dates back 1,000 years!
They take beer quite seriously in the Czech Republic. The Czechs proudly lead the scoreboards in terms of global consumption of beer per capita.
Try local tipples as you hop between some of Prague's oldest pubs on this expertly guided tour. Listen to your lager lecturer tell interesting and amusing stories about Czech's affection for the amber nectar, as you wash down a delicious meal. If your three-hour tour wasn't enough, you also get a ticket to wander the Czech Beer Museum. Na zdraví!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point under the statue of Charles IV, in front of the Old Town Bridge Tower. The guide will give you your ticket for the Czech Beer Museum
- The guide will be holding an open orange umbrella
- The tour starts at 19:00, please make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes beforehand
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket