- Take an illuminating evening tour of Prague with a knowledgeable guide for company
- See some of the city's most notable monuments from enlightening new perspectives
- Climb the famous 14th-century Old Town Bridge Tower for unrivaled views of the city below
Wander Prague's medieval streets under the glimmer of its city lights, and you're guaranteed a new perspective.
On this guided tour, you'll meander through cobbled alleys in search of the city's magical sites. See Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and the endless nooks and crannies which characterize picturesque Praha, as the city comes to life after sunset.
Climbing the Old Town Bridge Tower allows for a final panoramic look, so you can end your two-hour jaunt with the best view in town.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point on Křížovnické náměstí Square, in front of the statue of Charles IV, close to Old Town Bridge Tower
- The guide will be holding an open orange umbrella
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket