- Get a bite-sized history of Prague with a guided tour around the Old and New Town districts
- See famous sites such as the Old Town Square, Astronomical Clock, Wenceslas Square and more
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the National Museum for a slice of Czech art and history
Prague's medieval streets are just waiting for you to walk them. Think cobbled alleys, colorful buildings and Gothic churches galore. This 90-minute guided tour is the perfect introduction to the most famous landmarks in Zlatá Praha.
Once you've taken in the main sights (and noted down where to stop for one of those heralded Czech beers!), your host will grant you queue-free access to the iconic Prague National Museum. Admire its Neo-Renaissance architecture and explore at your own pace!
- Meet your guide in front of the Astronomical Clock Tower (main entrance) on Old Town Square. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected timeslot
- After the walking tour, the guide will give you the paper ticket to the National Museum
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket