- This stunning 16th-century palace is home to the Czech Republic’s oldest and largest private art collection
- See world-famous masterpieces by Canaletto, Brueghel the Elder, Cranach, and Velázquez, plus original, hand-annotated manuscripts by Beethoven and Mozart
- On the café terrace you can enjoy a king’s view of Prague over a steaming cup of hot chocolate
With its unrivaled art collection and harrowing history, Lobkowicz Palace gives you the best of Prague all under one beautifully baroque roof. Book your ticket to Prague’s top-ranked museum and get a free audio guide narrated by the Lobkowicz family themselves!
The prestigious Lobkowicz Palace offers an exclusive look into true Czech opulence and the fascinating historical drama that comes with it.
Get the inside scoop on the amazing story of this 16th-century landmark, which includes true tales of priests thrown out of windows, devastating Nazi occupation, and a communist takeover — all told by the royal family members themselves. We won’t ruin the ending, but don’t worry, it’s a happy one.
Ranked Prague’s number one museum by TripAdvisor, Lobkowicz Palace is home to world-famous paintings you’ll definitely recognize. You’ll also get to peek at original classical manuscripts such as Mozart’s hand-annotated score of Handel’s Messiah and Beethoven’s groundbreaking Symphony No. 5.
The Panorama audio tour offers a guided walk through breathtaking 180° view of the city, including some of Prague’s most famous landmarks; Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Town Square, and Charles Bridge.
- Entrance to the Lobkowicz Palace Museum
- Museum tour with audio guide
- Visit to the terrace with views over Prague
- Panorama audio tour about the history of the city
- Food and beverages
Swap your smartphone ticket for a paper ticket and complimentary audio guide at the ticket booth.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Tram: Lines 2, 12, 15, 18, 20, or 22, get off at Malostranská
- Metro: Line A to Malostranská