- Venture out of the Czech capital to Karlštejn Castle, with return transport included in your ticket
- Take a guided tour inside this 14th-century castle and see replicas of the crown jewels it once housed
- Admire original wall decorations and see the largest portrait gallery of Bohemian kings in the Czech Republic
If you haven't maxed your quota of fairy tale castles in Prague, then travel an extra few miles on this excursion to Karlštejn Castle, located in the lush, forested outskirts of the city.
This 14th-century fortress was once home to Bohemian ruler Charles IV. It was also a place to safeguard his royal treasures. Your hour-long tour will uncover the castle's opulent interior and art pieces. An English-speaking guide will regale you with tales about this picturesque castle.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point (see map)
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Latecomers won't be waited for or reimbursed
- The tour leaves at 09:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket