- Visit West Bohemia's architectural jewel at Karlovy Vary with return travel from Prague included in your ticket
- Take a guided tour of the picturesque spa town and try to cure your ailments with its restorative thermal waters
- Have a look around the Moser Glassworks and learn about the precision and craft behind their famous crystal
Looking for the perfect day trip from bustling Prague? Tucked away close to the German border, this Czech spa town is renowned for its grand colonnades and supposedly therapeutic waters.
Explore the town, named after Bohemian ruler Charles IV, accompanied by an expert guide to fill you in on its history. A look around the famous Moser Glass Factory is included, so you'll develop a crystal-clear understanding of the institution's unique craft.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point (see map)
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
- The tour leaves at 08:45. Latecomers won't be waited for or refunded!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket