Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Prague
- Access three bus tour routes and 19 stops around Prague. Create your own itinerary!
- Hop on and hop off as often as you like over a 24 or 48-hour period
- Add on a one-hour river cruise and enjoy the city from the water!
This hop-on hop-off city tour makes sightseeing in Prague entertaining, hassle-free and flexible. With three routes covering 19 stops and Prague’s most iconic attractions, see everything, from the Old Town Square to the Strahov Monastery over 24 or 48 hours.
Hop on the big red bus and see Prague at your own pace! Your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours and covers three great routes - the Blue line, the Red line and the Purple line.
The Old Town Square is one of the most visited spots in the center, boasting a unique town hall made up of various medieval houses, all stitched together under the looming Gothic tower. Don't miss Prague’s astronomical clock, the oldest working of its kind in the world.
On a sunny day, hop off at Kampa Island and soak up the sun from this beautiful park on the Vltava River.
Red Route (loop: 90 minutes)
- 1 Na Florenci Street
- 2 Hilton Hotel
- 3 Malá Strana
- 4 Prague Castle
- 5 Strahov Monastery
- 6 Strahov Stadium
- 7 Kampa Island
- 8 Dancing House
- 9 I. P. Pavlova Metro Station
- 10 Main Train Station
Blue Route (loop: 50 minutes)
- 1 Old Town Square
- 2 Intercontinental Hotel
- 3 Malá Strana
- 4 St. Nicholas Church
- 5 Kampa Island
- 6 Jewish Cemetery
Purple Route (loop: 50 minutes, currently not available)
- 1 Hamley's
- 2 Jindřišská Tower
- 3 Wenceslas Square
- 4 I. P. Pavlova Metro Station
- 5 Vyšehrad Castle
- 6 Peace Square
- 7 Žižkov TV Tower
- 8 Main Train Station
Getting to the Tourist Information
Metro: Line B to Můstek + 10 minutes walking.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Bus: Exchange your smartphone voucher at the following locations:
- Wax Museum of Legends (City Sightseeing Prague Desk, Celetna 15, Prague 1)
- Tourist Information (U Styblu Building, Vaclavske nam 28, Prague 1)
- Red Route every 40 min, Purple every 25 min (currently not available), Blue every 30 min
Boat: Exchange your smartphone voucher at any of the City Sightseeing desks.
- Departs from dock 5 next to Čech Bridge, near Blue Line stop 2
- Apr-Oct: 10:00-18:00 every 30 min, 18:00-21:00 every hour. Jun-Oct until 22:00
- Nov-Mar: 11:00-19:00 every hour